So I was browsing my usual list of blogs and found this internet meme on my buddy Brian’s site. (Well, it’s really a LiveJournal but I won’t judge, since I have a MySpace I barely look at.) It looked interesting and since one rule said you had to respond with the statement “I am a shameless attention whore!” I knew it was one I had to do.
If you want to play along, rules are as such:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “I am shameless attention whore.”
2. I’ll then respond by asking you up to five questions. You will answer them, because you like talking about yourself.
3. You will update your LJ/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here are Brian’s questions and my answers:
1) Whence springs your devotion to the Sovereign World-Nation-State of Disney?
Like most people do these days, I’m dumping this one squarely in my parents’ laps. My first 2 Halloween costumes were Mickey Mouse and Cinderella. I had heaps of Disney songs on 45s. They took me to Walt Disney World when I was 6, and the seed was planted.
2) In a perfect world, what would you get paid lots of money to do?
Work in Walt Disney World. Either as a tour guide or a balloon salesperson. Although when I retire, I want to be the Fairy Godmother in the parades.
3) What was the last movie you saw? Music & Lyrics in the theater. Any girl who liked an 80’s band needs to see it, if just for the first 10 minutes.
4) What is the coolest thing that ever happened to you in the world of Azeroth?
I found a bunch of really good friends. Lost most of them, but that’s another story. 😉
5) Do blondes really have more fun? They have much more fun than redheads, since red hair fades too quickly when it’s fake. But to answer this question truthfully, I’m going to have to try every color out there. From Goth black to Kool-aid indigo. LadyGypsy Hair-A-palooza 2007! Maybe I’ll set up a CafePress shop!
So…you know what to do. If you want to play along, or at a loss for something to put in your own blog (whistles innocently), leave a comment below!
Welcome to new reader Vanessa! Y muchas gracias a mi profesor de espanol, Mark! Estoy lista para aprender espanol con Coffee Break Spanish!