My goals for this week, scribed here so I’ll always have a reminder of failing…
1) Make two doc appointments: one for the eyes and one for the neglected thyroid. About the eyes: I think I haven’t had an eye appointment in 2 or 3 years. About the thyroid: I feel fine..light-years from how I felt on the levothyroxine last summer. But the worry of something being wrong is still in the back of my head. Could I feel even better than what I consider fine? I’m skipping my primary physician for this and going to a local doc that was recommended by two completely different people. I’d like to schedule both appointments for one day and just take off of work.
2) Wash, dry, fold AND PUT AWAY 2 loads of laundry.
3) Take two 20 minute walks.
4) Read up on data integrity. It’s been a while since I’ve dealt with databases. Time to brush up again.
5) Eat a salad every day. Not for the nutritional benefits, but to fill up on stuff other than Entenmann’s.
6) Figure out how much it would cost me to package and ship a pair of earrings to someone here in the US. This is the next step of my loooooong trek toward opening an Etsy shop. Pricing is my downfall. I never kept track of how much my beads and wire cost so it’s hard to approximate how much I should charge for things. But envelopes & shipping are pretty concrete costs.
What’s on your list?