- People were not only NOT mean at the yard sale yesterday — they were actually NICE! Granted, it was better-run this year than all years past, but still..niceness? Wow. The only sour look I received was the one vendor who drove in the left lane of the access street, passing the loooooooong line of other vendors who were waiting to be parked in the lot. When she reached the friendly flag-waver (me), she said she “didn’t see the line.” Um…nope. Sorry. There’s the line. To the end of it with you. Last thing I wanted was to be beaned by someone’s 3-year-old Big Mouth Billy Bass because I let this one cut in front of the line.
- I may have lost 2 lbs this week. 8 more to go in less than 4 weeks. Eep.
- I missed the first episode of Survivor – I thought it was going to start this week. I’ll have to rely on Television Without Pity for the recap and set the DVR to record all episodes. All I missed was the old injured guy being voted out. No biggie.
- Sandriara, my World of Warcraft Rogue (Shadowsong server) is now level 40 and bought her very own horse. My MMORPG characters always suck, so this is a big deal.
- I put in 2 hours of work from home this morning to get something set for tomorrow. These are the days I *wish* a head honcho would read my blog!
Am feeling sickly and tired this weekend. Was supposed to clean the house from top to bottom but all I want to do is sleep. Now my strength/energy is returning JUST as BvP is going to wake up to a messy house. I’d hop on the sofa and fake sickness, but…well…BvP DOES read my blog. 😉 I suppose I have the energy to clean the kitchen and get some spots out of the carpet.