I crunched so hard on my budget yesterday that my brain’s just fried today. The big weekly meeting was cancelled as well, which leaves a 4 hour gap of totally free time. (Two hours for the meeting, two to get ready for it)
Sure, I could find some things to do, but it’s a festive day here. Everyone’s mind is on being off tomorrow. So here’s a few bullet points that are flitting through my distracted mind today.
- I have 17,500 words to write in 6 days. I’m still convinced I will complete my novel by 11/30. But it’s going to be tough.
- I want to lose 10 lbs before the esteemed author of another blog does. Which is hopefully by Christmas. For me, anyway. I don’t think he’ll do it. He lives very close to a Krispy Kreme store, and I do not. 😉 (I’m very competitive.) For the record, my DNW today was 163.
- Maybe I should hit the Y tonight. I want to sign up for Pilates next session anyway.
- I just realized that my new fall-ish title graphic looks more like a forest fire than a highly-contrasted photo of fall foliage
- No, Thor does not get me cool drugs. Or any drugs for that matter. He’s the most upstanding pharmacist ever. Unfortunately, he caught the bug I had last weekend. 🙁
- An old friend is in town for the holiday. Should I meet up with him, or be smart and start doing some prep work for tomorrow’s dinner?