Happy Friday, which is also National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day, National Wear Your Pearls Day, and my Aunt Carol’s birthday. I had a half-day today, because WM and I went to see a matinee of a Very Philly Christmas at the Kimmel Center. It was a lot of fun and even featured a cameo by the Phillie Phanatic!
- Which trivial pursuits have recently been most satisfying?
This blog! This year I really put the effort in to update it regularly, even if some of the entries weren’t perfect. The more I write, the more I feel like writing, and I feel like this crummy little web log is still worth it.
- What’s the riskiest thing you’ve attempted this week?
I wore ankle boots instead of sneakers to work on Wednesday. They looked great but I paid the price.
- What are you definitely not sorry about?
That I cut my hair. I had a few days of second-thoughts but I really love how bouncy and light it is.
- When it’s all over, what do you hope people will remember about the way you played the game of life?
That I did my best to live by my core values that everybody deserves to be safe, warm, and loved.
- What kind of trouble do you hope to get into this weekend?
Enjoy your weekend!
Need some more email in your life? If you’re a regular reader but forget to check in, you can subscribe to a once-a-week email with links to the week’s posts! Click here to sign up!