This is the official AP headline for the story about Taylor Swift’s quest to win as many awards for “smooching on the porch swing” songs as she can. I know this because many news outlets kept the same headline.
My list of grievances is only five bullet points long.
- Believe it or not, Taylor Swift is 21 years old. That makes her a woman.
- Jason Aldean is 34 years old. Very much a man.
- Blake Shelton is 35 years old. That makes him a man, not a boy.
- Brad Paisley is 38 years old. Man!
- Keith Urban is 43 years old. That makes him a man.
What’s wrong with calling ourselves by the adult terms we earned? I have no problem calling myself a woman and I’d hope that Keith Urban would call himself a man.
Don’t ask my mother-in-law about Taylor Swift unless you’ve got some time to kill. It won’t be pretty (and I tend to agree with her opinion).
I sure hope they act like mans, and not boys. but its hard to find man this days. everybody act like children
lol, it’s because their audience is boys and girls and u know it’s so Hollywood to make everyone seem young.
To say the truth- there is something more in the world then girls, boys, men and women?