I deal a lot with site stats in my job, so I tend not to care about kimberussell.com at all. I only check stats once every few months, and never in December, since CookieCam is a gimmick. In February, 2005, my site averaged 143 visits a day. In February, 2006, that number leapt to 250 a day. So welcome, new people and deranged page refreshers! I’d better get working on that “About Me” page!
And now, the always-amusing top search terms that (mis)lead people to my humble blog in February:
- mary poppins — back in the fall, I debated dressing as Mary Poppins for Halloween. I decided against it because she had three outfits from that movie that are equally recognizable. So by choosing one outfit, (I would have gone with the umbrella/carpetbag/coat one) 66% of the people would have said, “Didn’t Mary wear…(insert other outfits here).
- ladygypsy — obvious…and welcome!
- how did eddie guerro die — we covered this before. I misspelled Eddie’s last name in my post about him, and thereby was a leading search engine result for other spelling-challenged people.
- mary poppins wallp- — see above.
- mary poppins chimn- — see above
- midway airport — I flew to Dixieland in July to visit BvP’s relatives. I connected through Midway on both flights.
- %22mary poppins%22- — been there, done that. This one apparently knew to wrap a search term in “quotes” if you want to get better results.
- anna trebunskaya* — ah..the Russian female pro (and hottie) who partnered Jerry Rice in Dancing with this Stars this year. Pronounced tre-BOON’-ska-ya. I loved that show.
- %22mary poppins%2- — I have nothing to do with Mary Poppins
- eddie guerro — Still?
- death of eddie guerro — sigh
- mary poppins pict- — I have no pics of MP on my site.
- mississippi braves — We saw a Braves game while in Dixieland in July. Minor league baseball charms me.
- raymour and flanagan – bought a lot of furniture there. Furniture that is holding up well and still well-liked by us. And finally paid off.
- %22mary poppins%- — cripes
- %27mary poppins%2- — Mary Poppins is my Eddie Guererro of 2006, I guess.
- calories in a mcdonalds shamrock shake – between 400 and 1200, depending on the size.
- eddie guerro.com – gah!
- how did eddie guerrero die – his heart gave out on him. 🙁
- how did eddie guerro –
*Mom got a puppy yesterday. One of the potential names, jokingly, was Trebunskaya. Ended up naming him Chipper.