I don’t think I’ll win the contest because my costume doesn’t have a “Courier-Post” twist to it.
Bored senseless, I am I am. So we’ll do the Friday Five!
1. What was your first Halloween costume?
I think I was Snoopy when I was 2 or 3. I don’t remember it, but there are photos. It was a lovely old-school costume, where the costume and the plastic mask come in a little box with a see-through window. I miss those costumes.
2. What was your best costume and why?
I’d have to say my Little Red Riding Hood costume of 2 years ago because it was so incredibly detailed and I sewed it myself. And although I was larger then, and lost the costume contest to a cobweb, I’m still insanely proud.
3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn’t give you a treat?
Never ever. Then again, I don’t ever remembering someone opening the door and NOT giving me a treat.
4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
5. Share your favorite scary story…real or legend!
How about a real one? Go here.