I was wondering if after all these years
You’d like to meet, to go over everything
- This site suffered a slew of spammy attempts to log into the WordPress admin panel. The attacks were causing my site to take up too much CPU resources on the server I share with other sites. I had to work with my host, Lunarpages, to batten down the hatches. This went on for weeks. I think (hope?) it’s calmed down now.
- I had the remnants of my tooth pulled out and the gums stitched up.
- Ollie had dental surgery – teeth cleaning and a bunch of extractions.
- I had a doctor appointment that, while not bad, wasn’t what I wanted to hear.
- On the night before Thanksgiving, my aunt collapsed. She died on December 3. My family isn’t large. I only had two aunts and an uncle. Now I have one aunt left. It’s very sobering that death in my parent’s generation is no longer a fluke but a regularity. I’m still gutted. Her funeral was mid-December.
- I emotionally limped through the holidays.
And here I am. Back to work and (faking) back to life. Blowing the dust off of the blog again.
Current mood: Until then we have to muddle through somehow….