- Yay Drew and Cheryl! My Thursday and Friday nights are now cold and empty. I don’t think I could get attached to another cast of celeb dancers like I did this one. All of them (save Master P and Tatum O’Neal) were great to watch.
- When I was 12, I wanted to marry George Michael. Then Wham broke up, and I still loved him. Then he came out of the closet, and I still really liked him. Then he became a stuffy anti-pop music snob, and I tolerated him. Now he looks like this, and I just don’t think I can get over it. How much more can I take?
- I..uh…um…created a MySpace account. It’s hokey, but weirdly fun. No, not linking to it right away. But if you’ve read this site for, oh, a month or so, you can probably find me.
- One month from today I’ll be in Las Vegas!
- That said, I’ve lost 6 lbs in about the last 12 days. On purpose, thanks.
- I want to stay home all day every day and play World of Warcraft. It’s that good.
- That said, my whole guild will probably abandon me within the next month or so for Dungeons and Dragons online. If that happens, I may try out City of Villains.