Crib notes for today:
Wt: Didn’t weigh. Had a cheesesteak for dinner last night. Am a self-saboteur.
Mood: Melancholy and appreshensive, which violates my first two crib notes for today.
Work docket: Hot properties (ads converting now) and coupon product
Lunch: Lunch with Erin. Yay!!!! 🙂
Afternoon plans: Rousing walk with Max, then I have some shopping (Mainly food) to do before…
Evening: Tricia’s 31st birthday celebration (a week early) at the Olive!
Weekend: Nothing, really. David mentioned perhaps going to dinner tomorrow night. All I feel like doing is rolling myself up in blankets.
CookieCam status: I downloaded TinCam last night because it can manage two webcams. The first one’s uploding just fine. Now I need a USB extension cord (do they even make those?) so I can rig up the second shot.
And now, because I haven’t babbled enough (honestly, it only takes me a few minutes to do this — less time than a cigarette break) it’s the Friday Five!
1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space.
2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer.
3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime.
literary, verbal, didactic
4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.
hectic, frustrating, quiet, isolated (can you which words describe work?)
5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life.
loving, comfortable, self-directed, stimulating, warm