So I’ll do one of these: (ripped off w/permission from Dr. Dave)
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Someplace warm. Like Florida. But I’ve had San Francisco on the brain lately….
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
A pair of navy blue fleece pants with sporty white stripes down the side of each leg. Bought them on the Disney cruise and they are the most comfortable pants ever.
3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
ummm…I think it was Dave Matthews Band at the Gorge.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
I have a kick-butt Kitchen Aid mixer.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I used to play the violin, poorly, in grade school. I’d like to take it up again in the future.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
Sports car! Someday I’ll have a convertible. Preferably an electric blue Chrysler Sebring Convertible. I’ll drive it while wearing big sunglasses, red lipstick, and a scarf around my hair.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
None. I wanted to get a butterfly, (NO, not a Mickey Mouse head) but since Mariah Carey adopted the butterfly as her ‘thing’ and went crazy shortly thereafter, I’m reconsidering my fantasy tattoo choice.
13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Flight. I used to dream of flying as a girl…I’ve never really stopped. I hope personal jet packs are invented before I die.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Yes, but only the lame-o handkerchiefs that come in the beginners juggling kit.
15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
I owe $100 to a guy I went to college with. He lent it to me 11 years ago, and I lost track of him before I could pay him back. This weighs on me.
16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Whatever the dog drags under there, which is most often socks and an occasional pair of my panties.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. I like my food cooked, thankyouverymuch. Plus, I’m a girl who LOVES meat!
19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Dr. Dave, since I’m stealing his idea. 😉
20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Daisies. They’re so simple and gorgeous. Maybe I’ll plant some this year.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
(regular readers, feel free to chime in) Cheesesteak with fried onions and ketchup. (drool)
24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
I love PJs and have a few different sets. If it’s warm, I wear a little nightie. If it’s cold, i wear a long sleeved t-shirt and some warm flannel pants. Yup…sexiest girl on the net, I am.
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Chocolate Chip pancakes and fresh fruit. On separate plates.
26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
(Eyes blink rapidly) I love my job. It’s everything I ever wanted in a career. Each day is a new adventure.
27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
MMORPG dev!!! Seriously, I originally wanted to be a radio talk show host. My degree is in Radio and Television Communications. Somedays I truly think I’d be happy being a Starbucks barista.
28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
I think 60 is a nice number, but I’ll probably have kids still in high school by the time I hit that age. (I kid, I kid.)
29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Online in a Prodigy chat room called the “Observation Deck.” It was November 1994. We met in person at Philadelphia International Airport June 1995.
30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Run and complete a 5K race. Problem is, I don’t run.
Today I dropped my keys and my Walt Disney World keychain broke. So we’re flying out there tomorrow to pick up a new one and while we’re at it, celebrate our 8th anniversary on Tuesday. I hate to blog about vacations before they happen for fear something will go wrong. Look for posts from the world of the Mouse all next week!